Oil products company factory (Frico)
With the aim of operating in the field of production, trade and storage of various vegetable oils as well as the cultivation of oilseeds and related research, it was established in 1372 in sync with the world's modern technology and with the latest scientific and industrial achievements in the service of our dear motherland. In addition, this factory and its products are at the level of global standards and it is a competitor of the largest factories in the Middle East in exports.
Iran Oil Products Company built the largest vegetable oil factory in Iran and the Middle East in Sirjan Free Zone.
The most advanced technologies of this industry are used in this factory.
Frico factory consists of the following units.
1. Tanks for receiving all kinds of crude oil with a total capacity of 24,000 tons.
2. Vegetable oil refinery with a capacity of 800 tons per day and 250,000 tons per year of finished product.
3. Emergency power plant with 2000 kW capacity.
4. Steam boilers with a set capacity of 40 cubic meters of steam per hour.
5. 2500 kilowatt-hour regional electricity substation and distribution network equipment.
6. One-liter and 3-liter polyethylene and PET bottle manufacturing unit.
7. Water supply, storage and distribution facilities.
8. Hydrogen gas production unit from natural gas with a capacity of 1500 cubic meters of hydrogen.
9. Fatty acid production unit from soap paste with a capacity of 50 tons of fatty acid per day.
10. Fire-fighting equipment .
11. Equipped laboratories for process control and research.
12. Electrical, mechanical, precision instrument repair shop.
13. Packaging unit for liquid and solid vegetable oils in polyethylene metal containers.
14. Mosque, community, administrative, welfare and technical buildings.
15. During operation, at least 500 people work directly in the project.
16. Every year, 50000000 dollars is the foreign currency added value of the factory's products, and foreign currency investment is depreciated in a short time.